Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday night.

I am really awake right now. And I shouldn't be. I want to get up early tomorrow to go for a bike ride. Yes, I have finally begun to exercise. It is about time, yes I know. I finally realized that in order to get thinner, you have to move. It is amazing. Haha, yes so I should be sleeping. But I'm not. I am wide awake. And I didn't even drink coffee.

School is almost over. That is just crazy. I am going to be a junior. I remember when I was a junior in high school. It feels like so long ago. But I feel like I was a freshman in college yesterday. I don't want to be a real person yet, with tons of responsibility and a real job. I like being a college student.

The art show is tomorrow. I have never been in an art show before. I am excited :]My prints came out good. They are a surprise hehe. We started a new one today called a collagraph, and it is like a collage. You take all of these different textures and glue them together as a picture. I made a fence with a tree. It is cute.

Last weekend was fantastic. I had so much fun on Saturday with my friends, then a great Easter with the family on Sunday. And I spent so much time outside :] I love the spring. It is just so pretty.

I am SO excited to go to D.C. in two weeks! Two weeks!

I really want to go to Urban Outfitters to shop but I am too busy and that is really sad.

That was a bunch of random thoughts. I really need to get to bed. Like now. Night!


Everything that I said I'd do
Like make the world brand new
And take the time for you
I just got lost and slept right through the dawn
And the world spins madly on

I let the day go by
I always say goodbye
I watch the stars from my window sill
The whole world is moving and I'm standing still

No comments:

Post a Comment